Mawako Endeavours has brought together a team that can provide the full range of expertise required for any given assignment with a proven record to deliver on similar tasks. The main experts to undertake any assignments are selected based on the required skills as stipulated in the client's proposal or project. All key staff assigned to undertake any task are specialists in their respective areas and have wide experience in carrying out related tasks. Our company has also been involved in on-job training to casual labourers whom we keep as an asset to ensure continuity. We also encourage multi-skills both in the field and in the office. Field craft workers advance with multiple trade skills.
Capability StatementOur administrative support staff is cross-trained for different support functions within the Company, and our engineers are experienced in a variety of project types.
Our team comprises of »
- Site Office team »
- Project Manager
- Site Agent
- Project Engineer
- The Chief Operating Officer
- General manager
- Procurement Officer
- Operations manager
1. Capt. Peter S.N. kinyanzui is the Chairman of Mawako Endeavours, he holds a Dip. in Avionics (Aviation Electronics) Engineering - Ethiopia, Dip. in Flight Engineering - California-USA, Higher Dip. Aeronautics Science - Texas USA, Higher Dip. in Aerospace transport Washington USA, MBA from the Moi University, over thirty five years wide experience in Aviation industry as senior airline captain, licenced aircraft maintenance engineer, flight engineer, Aviation consultant, Phd - management Scholar.
2. Eng. James Muya Kahuthu aged 40 years is the chief company engineer of Mawako Endeavours he holds B.sc Civil Engineering from the University of Nairobi attaining a 2nd class upper Division. He has vast experience in the field having worked for reputable organizations spanning over 10 years. The expertise he holds is the cornerstone of the firm as the quality we deliver is directly attributable to his department’s success.
3. Florence koki aged 34 yrs, is the Finance Director of Mawako Endeavours, she holds a Bsc, from Usiu Africa, Msc in Finance , Banking & Trading from the University of Reading in the Uk, and a charted banker - UK. Twelve years in the banking industry in Barclays bank and Equity bank rising to team leader in the Bank Treasury.
4. Mr. Romulis Makau aged 32 years is the Director of Business of Mawako Endeavours. He holds a Bsc. Business Administration,(Marketing)Usiu Africa, Msc. Marketing, Glamorgan Uni.(Uk), Aff. Member (Prof) C.I.M, Uk. Wide experience of eight years in FMCG industry in Coca-cola (Nairobi), GAP-consumer goods/insight.
5. Mrs. Reginah Kanini is the Chief Operating Officer of Mawako Endeavours She holds a B.A in Bible Theology from International College of Bible theology, Sikeston Missouri USA, Higher Diploma in Counseling Psychology from African Institute of professional counseling-kenya. M.A scholar in counseling psychology. Has over twenty years industry experience and is the chief operating officer.
6. Serapiah Wandia, aged 30 years, is the Director Business Strategy in Mawako Endeavours. She holds a Bsc. Business Administration,(Marketing)Usiu Africa, Msc. Marketing, Glamorgan Uni.(Uk), Aff. Member (Prof) C.I.M, Uk. Wide experience of ten years in the Banking industry and civil service gained in Barclays Bank of Kenya, Royal Scotland Bank UK and Her Majesty service
7. Bridgette Kalundu aged 26 yrs, is the Director of IT of Mawako Endeavours. She holds a Bsc in Computer science from Catholic University of Eastern Africa in Kenya. Has wide experience in IT gained over 8yrs as systems analyst with AVIS Co. Ltd., Msc. computer science post graduate scholar.